If you’ve ever taken a road trip across the state of Wisconsin you know that farms and farming communities are everywhere. Decades of family-run farms produce some of the freshest crops and foods in the state. With acres of farmland, comes increased risks for injuries and accidents. Heavy-duty machinery and hazardous pesticides can cause serious, lifelong injuries to farmers and their loved ones. If you’ve been injured in a farming accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Compensation could cover:
- Past and future medical bills for treatment of your injuries
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident including prescriptions, co-pays, and deductibles
- Mileage to and from health care appointments
- Lost wages (both past lost wages and wages you will lose in the future because of disabilities or the need to seek medical care)
- Past and future pain and suffering, disability, and/or disfigurement
Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs understands the farming way of life and all of the risks that come along with it. Our team of passionate attorneys will help you through the process so you can focus on a full recovery.