A Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs client was awarded $750,000 million for the misconduct of his own insurance company.
GTW Case Result
Experienced Insurance Bad Faith Attorneys
When you purchase auto, health, life or homeowner’s insurance, you know you are doing everything you can to protect yourself and your family. You have every reason to expect you’ll be cared for fully in an emergency. Unfortunately, insurance companies sometimes neglect to uphold their end of the contract, failing to pay valid claims, uphold the terms of a policy or provide proper coverage.
The experienced insurance bad faith attorneys at Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs are prepared to fight for you to ensure that you receive the claim coverage and additional compensation you deserve if your insurance company has been acting in bad faith.
Common Insurance Bad Faith Scenarios
Insurance Bad Faith cases in Wisconsin often involve:
- Refusal to pay a claim in compliance under your policy
- Delaying claim processing
- Requiring excessive forms and reports
- Making partial claim payments or canceling coverage because of a claim
- Inadequate claim investigation
- Refusal to defend a lawsuit
- Threats against an insured
- Refusing to make a reasonable settlement offer
- Denying health insurance coverage after a medical diagnosis
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation
Contact Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs to have your insurance bad faith case evaluated by one of our experienced attorneys. Se habla español.
Common Questions About Insurance Bad Faith Cases
Legal Options Following an Insurance bad Faith Case
If your insurance company acts in bad faith, Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs will fight for compensation, which may include:
- Coverage under the policy
- Damages in excess of the policy limits
- Statutory penalties
- Pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life and interference with family relationships
- Emotional distress
- Lost wages, future earnings and earning capacity
- Medical expenses — past, present and future