"Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs represented my children and me in a medical malpractice case involving the death of my husband. They were very attentive to our needs. The case was settled eliminating the need to go to trial. They did a wonderful job for us."
Experienced Medical Malpractice Attorneys
We place our trust in healthcare providers. Unfortunately medical mistakes happen all too frequently, and they can dramatically impact your quality of life. If your healthcare provider fails to meet the “standard of care” and leaves you permanently injured, you may have a case for medical malpractice and be entitled to compensation.
In Wisconsin, medical malpractice cases are complex and governed by different rules than typical personal injury cases. Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs has represented Wisconsin families for decades. Our team of experienced medical malpractice attorneys understands that this process can be painful and complex, but we’re dedicated to righting the wrong your family has endured.
Common Medical Malpractice Scenarios
in Wisconsin, medical malpractice cases often involve:
- Birth injuries such as cerebral palsy, hemorrhage, seizure disorders, nerve injuries and broken bones
- Missed or delayed diagnosis
- Misreading or ignoring laboratory results
- Unnecessary surgery or procedures
- Surgical errors
- Improper medication or dosage
- Poor follow-up or aftercare
- Premature discharge
- Failure to order proper testing or recognize symptoms
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation
Contact Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs to have your medical malpractice case evaluated by one of our experienced attorneys. Se habla español.
Common Questions About Medical Malpractice
Legal Options Following Medical Malpractice
If you or your loved was a victim of medical malpractice and you decide to take legal action, Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs will fight for compensation, which may include:
- Medical expenses — past, present and future
- Pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life and interference with family relationships
- Emotional distress
- Lost wages, future earnings and earning capacity
- Punitive damages
- Death and disability when applicable
Contact Us for a Free Consultation