Sarah F. Kaas
About Sarah F. Kaas
I grew up in the Milwaukee area and have lived in Wisconsin most of my life. I attended college in Wisconsin and graduated from Drake University Law School. After law school and before entering private practice, I clerked for the Honorable William Eich at the Wisconsin Court of Appeals in Madison for a year.
My legal practice has always been focused on helping injured plaintiffs. I feel privileged to be able to use my law degree to help people recover from their injuries. I enjoy representing the interests of individuals against insurance companies or corporations and having the opportunity to argue for an application of the law that benefits individuals’ rights.
Favorite quote? “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis.
When you’re not working… I am traveling or enjoying time with my husband and our two children at the lake.
- J.D., Drake University Law School, 1996
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, 1993
- Wisconsin State Bar, 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (WAJ), Board of Directors – Past
- Contributing Editor, The Verdict – Past
- WAJ Women’s Caucus – Past