Michael J. Luebke
About Michael J. Luebke
I was born and raised in Milwaukee. I worked as a hospital pharmacist for three years before returning to Madison for law school. My practice emphasizes personal injury, business litigation and insurance denial litigation.
I got into civil litigation through a law school clerkship and never left. I enjoy helping people obtain fair results whether against an insurance company, corporation or individual.
My wife and I have three children together and four grandchildren. When I am not fighting for justice for my clients, I love to golf and spend time traveling with my family.
If you weren’t a lawyer, what would you do? If I wasn’t a lawyer my dream job would be a pilot or engineer.
When you’re not working… I’m usually traveling with my wife somewhere near family and a golf course.
- B.S., Pharmacy, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1977
- J.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, cum laude, 1982
- Wisconsin State Bar, 1983
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dane County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers, 2021
- Top Rated Lawyer in Personal Injury, 2013
- Wisconsin SuperLawyers, 2006-Present
- Best Lawyers in America, 2018-Present
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings