"When I was sexually harassed at work, Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs helped me with my case, reassuring me through a confusing and difficult process. Later, when I was injured in an auto accident, they fought for me again. My lawyers were skilled and thoughtful – they helped me a lot."
Experienced Employment Law Attorneys
Employees have the right to work in a safe environment, free from sexual harassment, race or gender discrimination and compliance issues. When those rights are violated in the workplace, it can be emotionally and financially devastating.
The experienced employment and labor dispute attorneys at Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs are prepared to fight for you to ensure that you are treated fairly and get the compensation you deserve if you have been involved in an illegal act in the workplace.
Common Employment Law Cases
Employment cases in Wisconsin often involve:
- Wrongful termination
- Workplace disputes
- Workplace sexual harassment
- Workplace discrimination due to race, ethnicity, disability, age, sex, sexual-orientation or religion
- Workplace compliance issues
- Unlawful non-compete or severance agreements
- Wage and hour claims
- Workplace safety
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act violations
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation
Contact Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs to have your employment law case evaluated by one of our experienced attorneys. Se habla español.
Common Questions About Employment Law Cases
Legal Options Following an Employment Law Violation
If you are the victim of a employment law violation and decide to take legal action, Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs will fight for compensation, which may include:
- Pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life and interference with family relationships
- Emotional distress
- Lost wages, future earnings and earning capacity
- Past, present and future medical bills
Contact Us for a Free Consultation