More power. More fight. The most heart. Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs is more than a law firm, we’re family.
We believe in doing our best to help people in need and right the wrong that’s occurred. For more than 35 years, we’ve helped thousands of clients across the state of Wisconsin get the justice they deserve. Our proven track record of success isn’t based solely on our knowledge for the judicial system; rather, we make it our priority to get to know our clients and their cases so we can best represent them.
With four offices in Eau Claire, Madison, Milwaukee, and Waukesha, our dedicated team of attorneys can help you with personal injury, civil rights, employment, medical malpractice, family law, and mediation and arbitration cases. We’ll outthink, out-strategize and outwork the opponent to get you a fair result.
Our passionate attorneys at Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs have had the honor of receiving numerous awards for their work both inside and outside of the courtroom. Honored with these awards from clients, peers and the community, they have special meaning for our attorneys because for GTW it isn’t the recognition we value, rather the meaning these awards have and how we’ve been able to help change the lives of our clients and communities. See all of our accolades below.
- The American Trial Lawyers Association’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
- Best Lawyers in Wisconsin
- Best Lawyer of the Year
- Community Builder, Chippewa Valley Council – Boy Scouts of America
- Madison Magazine’s Top Lawyers
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Ratings
- Multi-Million Advocates Forum The Top Trial Lawyers In America
- Robert L. Habush Trial Lawyer of the Year
- Who’s Who in America
- Wisconsin Idea Scholar
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers and Rising Stars