"I was represented by Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs because I was severely injured while on another person's property. Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs was able to show that the person was clearly at fault and we were able to settle the case out of court. They were always available to me. They did a great job."
Experienced Slip and Fall Attorneys
There are hidden dangers everywhere when you visit a home or business. A stair with a loose handrail, an icy driveway or poor lighting can change your life in an instant. If you’ve been injured due to a slip or fall on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to compensation for your injury.
In the state of Wisconsin, if a property owner knows of a danger on their property and fails to fix it or provide adequate warning, they are liable for any injuries that may occur.
Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs has fought for victim’s rights in slip and fall cases for more than 35 years. We understand the lasting pain caused to you, and we’ll fight to get you the justice deserved.
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Injuries
Slip and Fall Injuries in Wisconsin are most often caused by:
- Improper property maintenance – loose treads or handrails, cracked tiles, buckling carpet, loose rugs, leaks, potholes in the pavement
- Visibility concerns – hidden drop-offs, unmarked changes in the height of steps or curbs, poor lighting
- Inadequate snow or ice removal
- Cluttered store aisles
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation
Common Questions After a Slip and Fall
Legal Options Following a Slip and Fall Injury
If you suffer a slip and fall injury due to someone else’s negligence and decide to take legal action, Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs will fight for compensation, which may include:
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life and interference with family relationships
- Emotional distress
- Lost wages, future earnings and earning capacity
- Past, present and future medical bills
- Wrongful death
Contact Us for a Free Consultation