Burn accidents can happen to anyone, and can be extremely traumatizing to the victim. Things like defective products, malfunctioning equipment, fire, chemical exposure, scalding liquids and oils, overheating equipment and more can all cause burn injuries. If you have been involved in a burn accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for damages, including:
- Past and future medical bills incurred due to the treatment of burn injuries
- Out of pocket expenses related to the injury including prescriptions, co-pays, deductibles, over-the-counter medications, braces, hot or cold packs, etc.
- Your mileage to and from your health care appointments
- Your lost wages (both past lost wages and wages you will lose in the future because of disabilities or the need to seek medical care)
- Your past and future pain and suffering, disability, and/or disfigurement
Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs’ team of attorneys across Wisconsin understand that burn injuries are serious and can cause extreme pain to victims and their families. Our dedicated team will manage your burn accident lawsuit and streamline the process so you can focus on healing. Connect with an attorney at one of our four offices across the state.