A Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs client received a $540,000 settlement in a fireplace burn case.
GTW Case Result
Experienced Burn Injury Attorneys
Burn accidents can happen to anyone at any time and are extremely traumatizing to the victim. They can happen in your home or workplace, and are often caused by negligence, defective products or malfunctioning equipment. If you have been involved in a burn accident and another party is at fault, you may be entitled to compensation for damages.
The Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs team of attorneys understands the severity of burn injuries and their long-lasting physical and emotional impact on victims and their families. Our dedicated team will manage your burn accident lawsuit and streamline the process so you can focus on healing.
Common Causes of Burn Injuries
Burn Injuries in Wisconsin are most often caused by:
- Defective products
- Malfunctioning equipment
- Negligence resulting in fire or scalding liquids
- Chemical exposure
- Truck and tanker explosions
- Scalding water and pipes
- Improper wiring or electrical work
- Missing or fault fire protect equipment like smoke detectors and sprinkler systems
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation
Contact Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs to have your burn injury case evaluated by one of our experienced attorneys. Se habla español.
Common Questions After a Burn Injury
Legal Options Following a Burn Injury
If you suffer a burn injury due to someone else’s negligence and decide to take legal action, Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs will fight for compensation, which may include:
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life and interference with family relationships
- Emotional distress
- Lost wages, future earnings and earning capacity
- Past, present and future medical bills
- Wrongful death
Contact Us for a Free Consultation