January 26, 2021

I suffered a burn injury, what should I do?

If you suffer a burn injury, you should first visit a doctor and seek medical treatment for any injuries. Burns often have delayed repercussions like internal injuries and serious infection, so it is essential to contact your doctor for even minor burns.

Depending on the specifics of your burn injury, you may be contacted by your employer’s or landlord’s insurance provider. If you have been injured, seek the representation of an attorney before providing a statement to another party.

Lastly, get in touch with Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs for a review of your case. Our personal injury attorneys specializing in burn injuries will review your situation and recommend next steps, which may include legal action.

Nationally Recognized Law Firm