January 26, 2021

What if I slipped at a family member or friends house? Who is liable?

Most property owners or renters are required to purchase public liability insurance by their mortgage lenders or landlords. While it be nerve-wracking to pursue a slip and fall case that involves family or friends, oftentimes their insurance will cover any claims. You owe it to yourself to make sure you’re compensated for all medical bills and expenses, lost income, pain and suffering and other losses.

Nationally Recognized Law Firm