Defective product injuries can be devastating.
Defective products can cause serious injury when you least expect it. Consumers are regularly injured by car parts, medical devices and household appliances. Faulty work equipment can pose a danger as well, and injury from this equipment may not be covered by worker’s compensation. Defective product cases often involve:
- Car parts – ignitions, airbags, seatbelts, engine parts
- Medical devices – implants, artificial joints
- Improperly labeled or manufactured medication
- Household appliances – water heaters, clothes dryers, ranges, hair dryers
- Machinery in factories, on construction sites or on farms
Defective product cases are rarely straightforward, and are often heavily contested by the product manufacturer’s lawyers. If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective product, call the law offices of Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs. We’ll fight for the compensation you deserve.