We trust our health care providers.
When providers break that trust and fail to meet the “standard of care”, causing permanent injury, you may have a case for medical malpractice and be entitled to compensation.
Medical malpractice includes but is not limited to:
- Birth injuries such as cerebral palsy, hemorrhage, seizure disorders, nerve injuries, and broken bones
- Missed or delayed diagnosis
- Misreading or ignoring laboratory results
- Surgical errors and unnecessary procedures
- Improper medication or dosage
- Poor follow-up or aftercare
- Premature discharge
In Wisconsin, medical malpractice cases are complex and are governed by different rules than typical personal injury cases. We encourage anyone injured by malpractice to contact our law offices so we can help protect your rights.