March 11, 2016

After an Accident, Should You Give a Statement to the Property Owner’s Insurance Company?


Speak with an attorney before giving a written or recorded statement, or signing anything. Under most circumstances, you are not required to give a written or recorded statement to any insurance adjuster or investigator for the property owner, and are not required to sign any forms or other papers unless you decide to make a claim for your injuries or other damages. It is a good idea not to sign or fill out anything that you do not understand.

If something has happened to you, a friend or family member, call our personal injury lawyers now, so we can help – 888-357-7661.

Nationally Recognized Law Firm