March 16, 2021

I was not paid for all the hours I worked. Do I have a case?

When an employer fails to pay an employee the applicable minimum wage or the agreed wage for all hours worked, the employee has a legal claim for damages against the employer. To recover the unpaid wages, you can either bring a lawsuit in court or file an administrative claim with Wisconsin’s labor department.

Nationally Recognized Law Firm