January 22, 2021

I was involved in a bike or boating accident, what should I do?

If you find yourself victim to a bike or boating accident, you should first visit a doctor and seek medical treatment for any injuries. Be proactive about receiving a proper diagnosis and adequate treatment for pain of any kind.

The next step is opening a claim with your insurance carrier, as well as the other driver’s or boater’s insurance company. If you have been injured, seek the representation of an attorney before providing a statement to another party.

Lastly, get in touch with Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs for a review of your case. Our personal injury attorneys specializing in bike and boating accidents will review your situation and recommend next steps, which may include legal action.

Nationally Recognized Law Firm