Protect your elderly loved ones.
As parents and loved ones grow older, we often look to nursing homes to care for our elderly family members. We expect them to provide thoughtful, competent care, but in some instances negligence and abuse can occur. Signs of neglect and abuse often include:
- Rapid weight loss
- Unexplained bruises, broken bones, bedsores or other injuries
- Poor hygiene or soiled bedding
- Falls, especially if they become more than an isolated incident
- Sudden agitation, depression or emotional withdrawal
- Being given incorrect medication
- Changes to a Will or Power of Attorney
- Financial problems, missing property or money
When it comes to your elderly loved ones, don’t hesitate to get them the justice they deserve. At Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs, we’ll fight to make sure they get compensation for any nursing home abuse or neglect.