Car accidents can be devastating.
According to the Department of Transportation, an average of more than 130,000 car accidents occur in Wisconsin each year. If you find yourself in an accident and experience any injuries or losses caused by the actions of another individual, you may be entitled to compensation. Common causes of car accidents include:
- Distracted, reckless or negligent driving driving
- Texting and driving
- Driving under the influence or while intoxicated
- Excessive speed
- Driver fatigue/drowsy driving
- Aggressive driving and road rage
- Road hazards
- Improper driving for weather conditions
- Unsafe lane changes
- Tire blowouts
Whether you endure a low-impact collision or major, catastrophic damages, our team of personal injury attorneys is dedicated to helping you navigate insurance claims, receive compensation for medical bills and ensure that you get the justice deserved.