Fight for your civil rights.
Government employees and organizations have an obligation to protect your civil rights and freedoms. Unfortunately, there are times where the system fails and we are betrayed by police officers or other government officials. Civil rights violations often include:
- Abuse by Police – Police brutality, excessive force, unjustified shootings
- Abuse or discrimination in educational institutions
- False arrest or obstruction of justice
- Neglect or abuse while incarcerated or in group homes
- Free speech retaliation
- Workplace discrimination
- Housing discrimination
- Being denied the right to vote
At Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs, we understand the impact these violations can have on your life. Our compassionate team of civil rights attorneys has successfully fought numerous civil rights cases, helping individuals receive damages for the injuries and emotional stress they have endured.