February 01, 2021

I suffered a defective product injury, what should I do?

If you suffer a defective product injury, you should first visit a doctor and seek medical treatment. These injuries often have delayed repercussions like internal bleeding, head trauma and serious infection, so it is essential to contact your doctor for even minor injuries.

Depending on the specifics of your defective product injury, you may be contacted by your employer’s, landlord’s or or doctor’s insurance provider. If you have been injured, seek the representation of an attorney before providing a statement to another party.

Lastly, get in touch with Gingras, Thomsen & Wachs for a review of your case. Our personal injury attorneys specializing in defective product injuries will review your situation and recommend next steps, which may include legal action.

Nationally Recognized Law Firm